header-photo

Moving On

i FINALLY have updated this blog page. i figured it was about time for a change... what with all the changes that have been happening in my life and all. i mean, really, it feels as though 2009 has been the year of which my life is finally starting to exhibit some signs of balance. it's taken me long enough - with the whirlwind of last year - the dreaded 2008.

so here i am. finishing up some paintings for the exhibition at APW Gallery for May 1, called Art on Record. im super excited to be able to be a part of this and it should be awesome. should you be interested in checking out my works of art - they can all be seen at: Art Undefined.

outside of that, i have been plugging away at a book im writing all about the ups and downs of my life experiences to date. its been a blast going over things in my life that ive forgotten about and being able to have the freedom to record them on paper as i have seen them. it has opened my mind to so many different thoughts, ideas and hopes for my future. i have been through so much already and i am only 22. it makes me think in wonder of what my life is going to look like for the next 22 years.... the next 5.... even just tomorrow. it is a beautiful thing.

above everything else, though, i am getting ready to leave. i feel as though my time here in calgary is coming to a close and i will soon be setting off to see what the world has to offer me. i am super excited and i completely wish that i could just set of on a jet plane tomorrow. but i spose patience is a virtue - or so they say. realistically, ill be sticking around until the end of 2009. i need the time to save the money and prepare. thats what a friend told me recently when i was complaining of how i just wanted to leave. she told me that i should be thinking of this time that i am still "stuck" here as time of which i am simply "preparing" to leave. she's 100% right. and when i start thinking about it - i got SOOOOO much to prepare. i best hop to it.

as such, i shall be off. i only hope that i will be writing here more regularly from now on. i mean, that IS what this blog is for. for me to share my life experiences, thoughts and opinions as they come up. ENJOY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...