header-photo

change is good

as some may have noticed - i have recently changed the look of my blog. it is new. it is different. it is change. i felt the need to do something - dont ask why as i am now caught up with trying to fix all the glitches associated with developing a new artful look to my blogsite. so i ask you - please bare with me as i make a few needed minor changes in the next while.

in the meantime, you will find that the majority of my blogsite is the same. there is still the links to my photo albums. one can search through the archive. anyone is able to comment on my posts. you are still able to subscribe to my blog so that it gets sent to your email inbox.

but there are also a few new things too. i have added a "followers" box for those who already have google accounts and wish to follow my blog entries in that regard. you are now able to forward my blog entries to people you via an email link at the bottom of each blog entry. there are now mini summaries to the left of my blog in which one can have a peak at the most recent of my postings.

as i have said though - there are still a few glitches that need to be worked out. so please be patient and if there is any annoying aspect of my new blogsite that you feel i may have overlooked, please write your concerns in a comment at the end of this blog. i will do my best to fix everything as quickly as possible and parhaps discover a few new things to add... but as it is - i thank everyone for their support and interest in what i have written so far in my blog - cheers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...